Monday, March 12, 2007

The next level in hygienic chambers...

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away...I thought to myself, "Why can't my bathroom at home mimic those of the 5-star hotels I've stayed in?" I miss that feel good, bubbly, butterflies-in-my-stomach feeling that I get everytime I set foot in those lavish chambers. Is it the lighting? Is it the pressure of the water? Is it the fixtures? Is it the luxury furnishings?

Enter...Waterworks. Tell the Mandarin Oriental they can keep their bathrooms, you don't want 'em. Waterworks affords its customers a hygienic experience unlike that of any other - most importantly, in the comfort of their own home. For more information about the Waterworks line of products/fixtures, visit their Web site at http://www.waterworks.com.

"Water is their muse."

No comments: